Day 11. SMILE. That cute baby smile.

8 Comments

This photo was taken during my boyfriend's sister's wedding. This is her cute little daughter who was one of the flower girls.

I was really happy to be part of the entourage. The bride, Ate Loi, asked me to be one of her bridesmaid. This is me wearing a long blue dress for the ceremony.

I was really tan during the event because I just came from my vacation in Palawan. :)

Here is a stolen shot of the bride in her fab wedding gown. It is really amazing how a woman becomes the prettiest during her wedding day.


The ceremony was very intimate and touching. For me, my favorite part in every wedding is the bridal walk, where the beautiful bride walks in her long white gown while the sweet wedding song is being played inside the church.

The newly weds after the wedding ceremony. Taken at the Immaculate Concepcion Cathedral.

To the newly weds, may your love be forever blessed by the Almighty Father. :)

P.S. Here are some of me and Lem's photo during the reception at The Oasis Hotel ;)








You may also like

8 comments:

  1. Aw so adorable! And that smile is just priceless

    http://vickys-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flower girl looks so adorable! Thanks for commenting on my blog by the way :)

    xx stephalsay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool images thx for visiting my blog following back. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. the baby girl is so sweet!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.