Day 12. A MOTHER. Mother's Love.

14 Comments

Mother's love. The definition of unconditional love.

She is always there to support my every milestone in life, always there to guide me on the rights and wrongs. She gives me the love I may not deserve but will always be thankful for. She sacrifices for the family's benefit even if it will hurt her a lot. 

I want to take this post as a chance to thank my mother for everything. Thanks, Mama! You are my number one! I may not be the best daughter, but you are the best mother :) 

Happy Mother's day Mama! I love you :*


"The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. When you become a mother, 
you are no longer the center of your own universe. You relinquish
 that position to your children."
Jessica Lange 



You may also like

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful and lovely mother daughter pictures!! I would love for you to visit my blog and maybe we can follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin if you like?

    www.wear2day.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for visiting my blog :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your comment and following my blog. Follow you now too girl!

      www.wear2day.com

      Delete
  2. There is nothing quite like a moms love , beautiful post.

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww you and you mom are so cute together!!

    I follow you now via GFC!
    If you have time, could you please follow me back!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com/
    Win A Free Piece From Oasap on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog and cute photo!
    Follow me and I'll follow you. <3
    xx
    http://www.lipglossandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great day/picture of you and your mama.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. U look so cute, dear.
    love your post, cute as u.
    xoxo
    http://casperever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

  7. Blog and blog would be of advantage, Thank you for providing information about the update.
    ***** Meditation Blog****
    ***** National Cancer Institute****

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.