Day 15. 7 O'CLOCK. The billboard exposure.

20 Comments


I am not a model or a celebrity, so when Sexy Solutions contacted me and said that they will display my picture in their billboard, I really got over excited!
Recently, Belo's Sexy Solutions launched their #SXYSummer campaign. They want to feature every Filipina's sexy summer photo. Simple rules, just upload your photo in instagram or twitter and hashtag #SXYsummer. If you do not have accounts on those sites, you can also upload it in ther fb app (click here). If your photo will be chosen, they will feature it on their LED Billboard along EDSA-Boni.

Being the always game me, I posted this photo on instagram:



There were thousands of sexy girls who uploaded their photos too. So, when their representative contacted me, I was really flattered and overwhelmed. :))



My #SXYSummer photo was featured last May 17, 7-7:30AM and 7-7:30PM.

Seeing myself in one of the big billboards in EDSA gave me the chills and excitement. It made me more confident and appreciative of myself. Again, thanks Sexy Solutions for this one of a kind experience :)


You may also like

20 comments:

  1. so nice

    I follow you, follow me??

    http://newlifewithfashion.blogspot.com/2013/05/470-glam-rock.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...so you will be celeb then heheh...
    i already follow you..follow me back?

    love
    www.sequinlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey congratulations sexy girl!! that´s an amazing pic!!
    would you want to follow each other?
    http://missantbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations! great summer photo:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following - it´s a pleasure for me that I already followed you back on gfc <3

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Live your blog!

    I'm following u via GFC, hope u can follow back. THX XOXO

    Moda della donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congraaaats!!! So cool! If you want we can follow each other on BL and GFC and FB! Just let me know!
    Hugs,
    Eve
    http://themefashion.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello fellow Pinay! You are sooo lovely! Annnnnd i really love your blog! Follow me back? <3 ;)

    barbieannefranka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.