Day 17. SEASON. Summer is my favorite.

14 Comments

There are only two seasons in the Philippines, the rainy season and the dry/summer season. Being a tropical country with more than 7,000 islands, you'll definitely love summer here.

I have been to three major destinations this Summer 2013. 

I have been to Coron. It was a 6-day trip I spent in the beautiful islands of Palawan.  I will be posting about this trip soon. 

I have gone to Anawangin Cove too. It was an overnight camping with my buddies from college. If you want more details, please click here.  

Lastly, I explored Nagsasa Cove in Zambales. It was also a camping site plus island hopping escapade but this time with my boyfriend and his officemates. For more details, click here.

I take every getaway as a chance to dress up and show off my Summer fashion pieces. Here are some that I posted recently (click here.)

This time, I want to share to you some of my bikini/swimsuit shots and favorite pictures during my Summer trips.







Taking time away from work and the city stress is really relaxing. Every destination is a new experience and every adventure is a new memory! :)


You may also like

14 comments:

  1. So excited for my holiday! Summer is my favourite too :)

    Please feel free to enter my Daniel Wellington giveaway (here) - you could win yourself a watch worth £200! Ends in 2 days x

    Blog | Cocochic
    Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dear thanks for follow me, now following you too Ü
    Those pics are really nice, the colors of your swimsuits are amazing, and that places are so beautiful!
    Keep enjoying summer!
    http://missantbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful beach!! I wish New York City looked more like that...

    xxoo,
    Mary
    The Classy Cubicle

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely post

    http://newlifewithfashion.blogspot.com/2013/05/472-combination-of-denim-with-white.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!!!! amazing photos, i love the summer also :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.