Day 4. IN MY CUP: Cocoa with Rock Salt and Cheese

6 Comments

Cocoa with Rock Salt and Cheese by Happy Lemon
Sunday is date day for me and my boyfriend, Lem. This time, we decided to meet up at Market! Market! for the morning mass. We spent the day just strolling around the mall, eating and singing our lungs out at the videoke booth (we are both aspiring singers. LOL!).

When it wasn't that sunny anymore, we strolled around BGC High Street and he treated me with one of my fave drink at Happy Lemon. I am such a happy kid! :)

Tip: It tastes better if you will not use straw. Sip it directly from the cup! :))


You may also like

6 comments:

  1. sounds like a perfect sunday :D
    would you like to follow each other via gfc, twitter and instagram? let me know so i can follow back :)
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. sure, let's follow each other :))

      Delete
  2. What an interesting drink combination, I've never tried anything like this!

    Great idea, I've followed you on GFC and Twitter, please follow back!

    http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! It's a must try! :)

      Sure. I'll follow you back!

      Delete
  3. Omg I love Happy Lemon! They don't sell it here in Aussie, but when I'm back in Singapore, I always have it. *jealous* Haha

    Anyway, thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to follow each other. Am following you on gfc now (:
    www.chermaineho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Philippines have it too! Come visit us! :) I will follow you back :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.