Day 5: PAPER: Febfair Doodles

12 Comments


Febfair. One of my most awaited events when I was in college. It is a one-week event where student organizations set up booths on the UPLB Freedom Park Grounds. A night full of bands, performances and contests.  It is also the time where alumni visit the campus to catch up with their friends and student orgs.
This photo was taken when I visited the university last Feb 2013. It was drawn by my sis, Ynna. I was really happy seeing my undegrad brods and sisses. We played cards games and drink alcohol (even if it is supposedly not allowed. Haha!). It was nice catching up with them and hearing new stories about the university and my old professors.

Going back to my alma mater will always feel nostalgic, makes me want to go back to the good old days. Aaaah, I want to be a student all over again! 


You may also like

12 comments:

  1. The drawing is sooo cute! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x❤x❤

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure. I will visit and follow your blog :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! I'm following you back now ;)
      Unfortunately you haven't “bloglovin”, but if you decide to add it on your blog, please let me know, and we can follow each other there as well, it's an easier way to keep in touch<3
      Hope you have a fabulous week ahead<3

      x❤x❤

      "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"






      Delete
  2. Nice draw and lovely blog!
    Would you want to follow each other?! let me know! kisses dear

    http://breakfastwithpinkdiamonds.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure that we can follow each other xD

    I followed ur blog right now

    http://inspiredbyfashionlook.blogspot.it/
    waiting u here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just followed you. Hope we can keep on visiting each other's blog! :)

      Delete
  4. of course we can follow each other!
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog dear! Followed you on gfc :) hope you visit and follow bac if you like :)

    http://stylebythree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a cute blog. I followed you :))

      Delete
  6. Lovely and cute sweety! I follow you back
    hope we speak us soon lvoe babe

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.