Day 6. BROKEN: It will never be easy to fix a broken heart

14 Comments

Loving and being love in return is the best feeling of all. Just the thought of the person you love makes you smile at the middle of a stressful day. It makes you believe that forever is more than a word and happiness is spending the rest of your life together.

Yet, the deeper the love is, the more painful it is when love becomes a one-sided affair. It rips your heart and shatters your once perfect world.

With this, want to share this poem about love and heartache that really touched me..

“Love entered in my heart one day
A sad, unwelcome guest.
But when it begged that it might stay
I let it stay and rest


It broke my nights with sorrowing
It filled my heart with fears
And, when my soul was prone to sing,
It filled my eyes with tears.


But...now that it has gone its way,
I miss the dear ole pain.
And, sometimes, in the night I pray
That Love might come again.” 
― J. California Cooper

To all the ladies who are suffering the pain of a broken heart, this song is for you. No matter how hard it is, JUST GET UP and TRY! 



You may also like

14 comments:

  1. you are so rigt! Shall we follow sweety with fb and bloglovin> let me know XSE
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a nice blog :) I'm following you via GFC *
    xoxo

    pegadasdeumaprincesa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb lines . Am following you now via GFC! Do follow back dear .

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 we must always be careful who we give our hearts too !!
    Lots of love xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup! follow me and I follow you back as soon as you let me know!
    big kiss dear

    http://8melite.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blog!
    thanks for your lovely comment
    I am your new follower on gfc(10)
    follow me back? :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely blog
    Following you in twitter and GFC :)
    Hope you can follow me back
    Recent post:
    ♥ Dressing up has no age limits ♥

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.