Day 7: SOMETHING STARTING WITH F: Friendship. Always and Forever.

20 Comments



Above is a photo of me (second from the right) with my college roommies, Rhea (leftmost), Lea (second from the right) and Yana (rightmost). We spent most of our undergrad days together. And even after graduation, we still manage to organize getaways, dinner/lunch dates and hangouts just for us to catch up with each other's life and love stories.


This photo was taken when we went for a vacation at White Island in Camiguin, Philippines. We tried to spell "LOVE" with our body. :)


One thing common to us: We all love the sun, the sand and the beach :)


We also love to eat! This photo was taken at the Del Monte Clubhouse in Bukidnon, Philippines. We went there to have lunch and try their famous pineapple juice!


Sharing stories and having fun will never be missing in our hangouts. This one was taken last January when we had our post-Christmas party at Lea's place. We prepared and cooked our own food and we exchanged gifts. We had a toast to celebrate our friendship! :)


One of my favorite photo with them. This was just one usual day at the university but we all looked cute and happy here. :)

I will always be thankful that God gave me this awesome set of girlfriends. They may be playful and crazy but when worse comes to worse I am sure that they will always be there for me.





You may also like

20 comments:

  1. Sure sweetie we can follow each other you have a really great blog! You follow me first & then I will 100% follow back :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! Tell me when you are following me so I can do the same:) Kisses from http://jetaimecoco.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Followed back!
    Please check also my facebook page and like it if u can!

    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this picture <3 You look hot girls :D

    Do you wanna follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin', Instagram or maybe like for like on Facebook? Let me know, xoxo :*
    Blog Lissey
    Lissey on Bloglovin
    Lissey on Facebook
    Lissey on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Followed you back :)
    Thanks for visiting me, you have lovely blog :)
    xoxo, seyh

    acethylen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Pictures!
    follow new ,mind follow back? :)

    Lovely Greetings <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! sure, i will visit yours too! :)

      Delete
  7. Cute pics :) Do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos!Your blog is so cute.:)
    Wanna follow each other?
    I am very happy, if you have a look at my blog.♥
    Kisses,
    Victoria
    victoriachicblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.