July Photo Challenge: Day 1-5

13 Comments
I am up to this photo challenge thing again and here is the list I got on instagram from @fatmumslim for the month of July.



Below are my posts for Day 1-5 and a little back story in each picture :)

Day 1. HAPPINESS is.. holding each other's hands.

This picture was taken on our last anniv trip. We are wearing a couple watch which is one of my anniversary gift to him. Photo was taken at our Alma Mater, UPLB, where we first met. It was nice going back to the place and reminisce the good times we had together. :)




Day 2. SHOES in the City.

This is becoming my favorite shoes. It's comfy and it's perfect for office attires. I bought it at an affordable price from S&H Fashion. Check out their site here.



Day 3. COLD.

I am not a coffee person because I always palpitate when I consume a cup of it. As alternative, I always settle for non-caffeinated drinks whenever someone invited me over a cup of coffee. This is the Pure Double Chocolate drink from The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. It's really yummy and it's a good stress reliever :)



Day 4. RED and WHITE. Beer pong or, should I say, Bacardi pong. This was one of the game we played during our team building last 4th of July. We work with people from North America so we celebrated their holiday too. It was fun to spend the day with my team. Most of us got drunk and tipsy at the end of the day! :)



 Day 5. LOVE in Camiguin. This picture was taken at Camiguin, Philippines during one of my vacation trips with my college buddies. We had a great adventure touring some of North Mindanao's tourist destinations. Nothing beats adventure with crazy friends! :)

Hope you liked them! :)


You may also like

13 comments:

  1. Oh! How interesting post!
    We love the pictures and the history from them.
    Kisses from Spain.
    http://cocosmile9.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great images here its my link beautify11jackie follow me I follow back.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy entries for my giveaway. Do participate. Will take a minute!
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/2013/07/giveaway-win-free-clothes-from-persun.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great challenge! Certainly beats trying to come up with topics for everyday. Love the photos so far...keep 'em coming!

    Wardrobe on Wheels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, this is such a lovely idea. I always mean to start a photo-a-day project, and I never seem to really get around to it.

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos!

    Wanna follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin!?
    Let me know if you follow & i´ll follow back :-)

    Many greetings <3

    www.YulieKendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting post, I should definitely do something like this as well! Love your photos!

    Would you like to follow each other on Blogloving/GFC? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great image dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really nice :)

    Marisa Silva
    http://stylingdreams.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. precioso post muy bonitas poses besosss. http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the first pic...so romantic!

    New post on my blog… let me know what do you think about it!
    Nameless Fashion Blog
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.