Events 2014: 5th Philippine International Pyromusical Competition

2 Comments
03.08.2014

Our 3rd year of attending the Pyromusical Competition at the SM MOA Seaside Area. The fireworks are getting better and better every year!




Saturdate with Lem :)

We watched the sunset at the Seaside while waiting for the show to start.

My handsome date. Hihi.

My #OOTD: Ombre Shorts + High-cut Converse. :)

Spending quality time with the man I love. Priceless! :)


Fireworks are one of my favorite things. I love how they turn a dark sky into a colorful playground. They make me feel young and free!

Now, I want to share some pictures I captured from Germany and China's fireworks display. (These are from my iphone only :P)









It was a night full of lights, sounds and love, love, love :))


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the pictures of the fireworks are amazing!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.